We ensure each child transitions into Play School feeling safe and secure and with a positive start.
We provide a safe, nurturing atmosphere where children thrive by learning through play, exploration and discovery.
Children are encouraged to access resources and make decisions for themselves thereby becoming independent, self-directed learners. Children have access to a range of resources and materials that supports them through active learning, creative thinking and problem solving.
• Opportunities to learn inside and outside through planned learning activities and child initiated play
• Daily coverage of International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC) through objective based activities
• Qualified Early Years Staff who ensure high standards of care and support across the Play School
• Healthy, nutritional snacks and hot lunch each day
• Small groups, “Small school, Big heart”
Play School Manager
With over ten years experience as an early years practitioner I believe in a creative approach that instills critical thinking as a foundation for learning. Through creativity I teach children to be thinkers, enthused by challenge as well as optimistic and independent in reaching solutions.
* Primary Teaching Degree BA (Hons) Specialised in Early Years Education
* Qualified Forest School Practitioner (Level 3)
* Outdoor Studies Education Foundation Degree
Play School Assistant
I thoroughly enjoy supporting children socially and physically throughout their early years. I am an active person who likes to share my passions through a variety of activities inside and outside the Play School. I really enjoy watching our children develop and progress in our IEYC programme.
* Working towards - CACHE Level 3 in Childcare and Education
* Teacher of English (CELTA), Skiing (BASI Level 3)
* Yoga Instructor
Experiential learning is learning through exploring, discovering, relating to and interacting with the world around us. Experiential learning enables children to pursue their own areas of interest and to work through problems that may arise.
Imagine It! The IEYC is built around four Learning Strands that underpin all learning and development: Independence and Interdependence, Communicating, Enquiring, Health and Physical Well-Being.
We believe in hosting small group sessions to optimise the value and experience for your child. Children aged 2.5 - 4 years of age work closely with experienced early years staff on a ratio of 1:6